Okay, let’s be real, some people think lube is, well...weird. We want to change that! Here are some scenarios, when lube could have been the answer.
- Heading into round two for the night and feeling a little dry? Lube is definitely the move.
- The lubrication on a condom only lasts so long...don't be afraid to freshen it up. (But be sure to only use water-based lubricants when using condoms, as oil-based lubricants can break down the latex and increase the likelihood of condom breakage).
- Lube can be useful during foreplay and oral sex too!
- Coming out of hibernation and penetrative sex is on the menu (let’s be real - everyone has a dry spell at some point). Reach for that bottle, baby!
- Adding lube can be the difference between good sex and great sex!
- Taking a new toy for a spin? The ultimate trifecta: You, your toy, your lube.
- It’s good to be a little anal sometimes. Reach for a lubricant if it’s your first time doing butt stuff 🍑
- Going through menopause can leave some people feeling a little dry. Don't be afraid to start using lube...even if it's something you've never tried before!
- On the hunt for a for a new sensation? Try adding lube to the mix with yourself or your partner.
- Dealing with a partner who's, err, a bit bigger than most? Make sure to lube it up before getting it in. Yes…tearing is a real thing.
- When it’s (not) hard out there for a penis...If you’re having trouble sustaining an erection, lube can help! 🍆
- When spit just doesn't cut it...ask your partner to use lube!
- First time? Definitely consider using lubricant to ease into it. ;)
Remember that time we regretted using lube?: Jk that’s never happened
by Arianna Diaz and Mia Jager