This week we sat down with sustainable living powerhouse, Erin Schrode, Co-Founder of Teens Turning Green, a student-led, global movement working to educate and advocate environmentally sustainable and socially responsible choices. The non-profit organization seeks to empower teens to take an active role in the future of the planet through consciousness and green practices. This green girl is a mover AND a shaker.
1) I hail from… the Bay Area.
2) My digs are now… in NYC… but I am not there anywhere near enough. Ugh.
3) What my LinkedIn says I do… Co-Founder of Teens Turning Green.
4) What I say I do… I’m a rabble rousing optimist and your resident green girl.
5) My desk is… on an American Airlines plane.
6) When we say ‘condom’ you say… or bust.
8) The song that’s stuck in my head… No Woman, No Cry.
9) My mantra is…. dream and do.
10) How do you get on top? passion, pure passion.
For more on Teens Turning Green, click here.